[Zope-DB] I've looked high and low for installation instructions.

Bobb rawbobb@hotmail.com
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:06:12 -0400

I've tried this and it led down the path of total frustration.
I'm no help, other than maybe you could use ODBC??? or run zope on cygwin
(not a hard thing).

Bobb
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tamir Halperin" <tamir@brobus.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 12:41 AM
Subject: [Zope-DB] I've looked high and low for installation instructions.

I just can't find them anywhere. Can someone please inform me as to the
installation instructions for installing and configuring the most current
version of ZPsycopgDA to work with my Zope 2.5 running on Win2K?

I downloaded the file psycopg-1.0.14.tar.gz and now I don't know what to do
with it. Please note that I'm new to Zope and so probably won't immediately
understand lots of technical lingo about this technology.

A beginner's document would come in very handy but ultimately I need to get
the DA installed and talking to my pgsql server.

Tamir