[Zope-DB] Trouble with result objects traversal

John Coleman jcoleman at sbc.edu
Wed Dec 3 13:49:49 EST 2003

Should have written back with this sooner...Thanksgiving and all.  :)

Here is my traceback from
http://server:8080/registrar/schedule/course/crn/10002

Traceback (innermost last):
   Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 358, in traverse
   Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.DA, line 569, in __getattr__
KeyError: _r

Am I misunderstanding a ZOPE fundamental here?  I am trying something
explicitly stated to work in The ZOPE Book...

Thanks again,

John