[Zope-DB] error on Test select... with Mysql

Gustav Trennert gtrennert at ib-group.com
Tue Dec 30 07:41:50 EST 2003

Hello,

I have installed :
Zope 2.6.1 on win2000
MySQL 4.0.16
Databaseadaptor installed as described in
http://library.nps.navy.mil/home/staff/lgassie/mysql.htm

Creation of db-connection successfull
On TAB BROWSE I can see all my tables
But on TAB TEST I tried a select * from tablename and I get the
errormessage :

Document Template Parse Error
Invalid attribute name, "test", for tag <dtml-in
MySQL_database_connection test size=20 start=query_start>, on line 56 of
<string>
(Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the standard error
message.)Traceback (innermost last): Module ZPublisher.Publish, line
150, in publish_module Module Products.Localizer, line 58, in
new_publish Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 114, in publish Module
Zope.App.startup, line 182, in zpublisher_exception_hook Module
ZPublisher.Publish, line 98, in publish Module ZPublisher.mapply, line
88, in mapply Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object Module
Shared.DC.ZRDB.Connection, line 132, in manage_test Module
DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 412, in __call__ Module
DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 340, in cook Module
DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 170, in parse Module
DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 239, in parse_block Module
DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 58, in parse_error Document Template
Parse Error: (see above)

I also tried CREATE TABLE ... and this one worked !

Do you have some idea what's happening ?

Gustav Trennert