[Zope-DB] Windows psycopg 1.0.14

Charlie Clark charlie@begeistert.org
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 17:00:14 +0100

Dear list,

I'm currently running Postgresql 7.3.1 via the psycopg 1.0.12 on windows.
Federico released 1.0.14 recently which I'd like to try as it looks like I
may have hit a bug, or I'm completely overlooking something very obvious.
But I don't have a binary. I'm looking at compiling my own and making it
available but I have Borlad C++ Builder and the docs refer to Microsoft C++
and this would be the first time I've ever managed something like this so
if somebody already has one I'd be very grateful and Federico will put it
up on the initd.org site for others to use.

thanx