[Zope-DB] ZpsycopgDA installation

Federico Di Gregorio fog@initd.org
11 Feb 2003 16:45:35 +0100

--=-niFWeJBkb2kvRs16wUT7

Il mar, 2003-02-11 alle 16:34, Le grande pinguin ha scritto:
> On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 03:47:59PM +0100, Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
> > Il mar, 2003-02-11 alle 13:53, Le grande pinguin ha scritto:
> > > Ah, so you are running your Zope with its own Python. Hmm, that seems=
 to be asking
> > > for trouble (looking at the psycopg mail archive ;-)=20
> >=20
> > eh. only if you compile psycopg using a different python. /me wonders i=
> > other adapters have the same build problems.. :(=20
>=20
> Sorry, missunderstanding. I didn't mean it creates problems with psycopg =
--
> it rather seems that getting all the bits and pieces to compile against t=
he
> right headers tends to be a non-trivial task.=20

no missunderstanding. building psycopg the right way with pre-installed
zopes is a PITA and i just wanted to know if other adapter's authors
have a better way than ./configure && cross your fingers and hope.

--=20
Federico Di Gregorio
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog@debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog@initd.org
                           Don't dream it. Be it. -- Dr. Frank'n'further

--=-niFWeJBkb2kvRs16wUT7

--=-niFWeJBkb2kvRs16wUT7--