[Zope-DB] CCSQLMethods

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski@euro.coig.pl
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:31:59 +0100

>  When you call your Z SQL Method "meth" with
>
>      meth(...here-is-something-or-nothing...)
>
>  then
>
>      fluchCacheEntry(...here-is-something-or-nothing...)
>
>  flushed the entry (potentially) created by the "meth" call.

Thanks for the answer. Now I understand what is going on :) BTW to be able
to use CCSQLMethods in Zope 2.6 on W2K platform I had to change line 52 in
"sql.py" file (in CCSQLMethods product) to look like this:
"manage_main=HTMLFile(os.path.normpath('../ZSQLMethods/dtml/edit'),
globals())".

Another question... I tried to limit the count of retrieved records in query
with "Maximum rows to retrieve" but... how is it working?? I've set this to
10 but query still retruns much more results... Why? What is wrong?

Maciej Wisniowski