[Zope-DB] Specifying query arguments in DTML

Steven Rogers srogers1@austin.rr.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:40:48 -0600

Hi all,

I'm stumped on something in the DB adapter and hope someone can help. I
can see how to set up a Z SQL Method and pass the SQL arguments through
the URL, but is it possible to have a Z SQL Method that gets its
argument values from the DTML near the <dtml-in sqlMethod> without
putting it in the URL or having the user submit it through a form?
I've tried using dtml-let, and scrounged all through the Zope bible and
can't figure it out. I could create a new ZSQL method with the argument
hard-coded in it, but that seems to stink.

Thanks,
SR