[Zope-DB] Zope and Sybase under Linux

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 15:15:55 +0100

Jakub Wisniowski wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have got Red Hat 7.2, Zope 2.6.0, Sybase ASA 8 and Python 2.2.1. My question is
> which DA should I use to connect to my database from Zope? I used ZODBC DA
> under Windows but I have no experience with Linux. I have tried
> Sybase DA, but I was unable to compile the sources - I get the
> following:

You may be interested in the eGenix.com mxODBC Zope DA which is
currently in beta. You can then use the same method of accessing
the database as you have under Windows (provided you have an ODBC
driver for Sybase which you can install under Red Hat).

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH