[Zope-DB] Oraclestorage

Rocky Burt rocky.burt@bricsnet.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:39:41 -0500

Hi ben,

I'm in a very similar position as you.  But... since it's so much easier to work with the zodb compared to a rdbms in zope, I've been eyeing AdaptableStorage.  AdaptableStorage lets you store your zodb data in whatever way you want.  Two of the example storage mechanisms are filesystem and PostgreSQL.  But with the sql mapping, you can use whatever schema you want.  So this has influenced me to use the zodb for everything.  But in anycase, I know that AdaptableStorage was just released, so I know some development is still taking place.

- Rocky