[Zope-DB] Severe Postgres problems

Charlie Clark charlie@begeistert.org
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:24:37 +0100

>We will soon switch to PostgreSQL 7.3.1 and hope the problem
>is solved there. I will keep you informed.
>

>Does anybody already have experience with PostgresSQL 7.3.1
>and especially "psycopg" and this postgres version?

Hi Dieter,

I don't know if it's the same problem but I have had problems with the Zope DA / psycopg apparently doing
something but not actually - it was limited to creating tables with imported ZSQLs. I would press "submit"
and everything would seem okay but nothing had actually happened. I reported this to Federico and sent me
the associated .zexp. Apart from that everything seems to be running fine.

Charlie