[Zope-DB] Connection SAS (sas institute) and Zope via odbc

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 13:42:59 +0200

Niels Steen Krogh wrote:
> Thank you for your very prompt reaction.
>
> Read-only is acceptable for my project.
> Have you tried the ODBC-interface from mx (SAS-linux) or
> mx+odbc-bridge(SAS-windoze) yourself (or do you know of reported use)?

No.

> Shall I expect your mx-stuff to work out-of-the-box with SAS-ODBC-driver?

If you use an ODBC manager between mxODBC and the ODBC driver
you are using, things will usually work out of the box right
away. If it doesn't work, we'll find ways to make it work :-)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Jul 02 2003)
2003-07-01: Released mxODBC.Zope.DA for FreeBSD             1.0.6 beta 1