[Zope-DB] Is there a basic way to show a drop down menu from a list queried

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:38:29 +0200

Take a look at the source of the corresponding ZMI page and replace the loop
that iterates over the registered products with an iteration over the
result set of
a ZSQL method that queries your database somehow.

-aj

--On Freitag, 11. Juli 2003 8:30 Uhr -0700 Robert Crotty