[Zope-DB] Forms and Subforms in ZPT?

Robert Crotty r_crotty@yahoo.com
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:49:22 -0700 (PDT)

--0-824964477-1059342562=:89416

Hello,

Charlie, Jim and Andreas thanks for the help with the pull down menu using ZPT etc.  It finally clicked in my brain how to do it after quite a bit of your help.  The next challenge is the error handling - I need to go through that but understand the drift.

What is the best way (if any) to handle a form and sub form?  With ZPT?  What I would like to do is when I add the parts to the radio I would like the serial number and order number to fill in from the orders table where it resides. In Ms ACCESS I would use a form/sub form to accomplish this.  Any pointers would be appreciated.

Regards,

Rob Crotty

972-463-6017 (Home)
817-538-7442 (Cell)
r_crotty@yahoo.com

--0-824964477-1059342562=:89416

<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Charlie, Jim and Andreas thanks for the help with the pull down menu using ZPT etc.&nbsp; It finally clicked in my brain how to do it after quite a bit of your help.&nbsp; The next challenge is the error handling - I need to go through that but understand the drift.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>What is the best way (if any) to handle a form and sub form?&nbsp; With ZPT?&nbsp; What I would like to do is when I add the parts to the radio I would like the serial number and order number to fill in from the orders table where it resides. In Ms ACCESS I would use a form/sub form to accomplish this.&nbsp; Any pointers would be appreciated.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>