[Zope-DB] Help !! Using ZMysqlDA from a Zope Product

Simon.Price@trendcomms.com Simon.Price@trendcomms.com
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 14:24:08 +0100

Hi all,

I am relatively new to Zope, so if this is a basic question please forgive
me.

I am writing an app as a Zope product and would like to use mysql as the
backend database.
I can pull the data out of mysql using standard Mysqldb python calls,
however manipulating the results in DTML is proving to be a nightmare.
So I would like to be able to make calls using the
"manage_addZMySQLConnection".

Has anybody used this method from within a product and if so, would they
mind providing me with an example of how to connect, and make a query.

Many thanks

simon

Trend Communications Ltd.
Knaves Beech Estate, Loudwater, Bucks, HP10 9QZ, United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 1628 524977.
Fax: +44 1628 810094 (not for confidential documents).

Web: http://www.trendcomms.com

No liability is accepted by Trend Communications Ltd for any loss or damage
incurred through use of this email.

service on behalf of Trend Communications Ltd.