[Zope-DB] ZOracleDA hosing Oracle client software

Eric Burgess edb_mail@yahoo.com
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:48:54 -0700 (PDT)

I am running Zope on my work PC, and installed ZOracleDA.
I was able to connect to our Oracle servers, however, I was
no longer able to connect using my usual SQL tool
(Embarcadero RapidSQL).  I had our helpdesk reinstall the
Oracle client software on my machine, and RapidSQL worked
again...but now the Zope database connections no longer
work.

I'm reluctant to do too much more experimenting because it
takes about a week for our helpdesk to get anything done,
and I can't afford to be down that long again.  Does anyone
know what's going wrong, or have some advice for me?

Thanks

=====
When you defeat a thousand opponents, you still have a thousand opponents. When you change a thousand minds, you have a thousand allies.

http://www.ishmael.com