[Zope-DB] Problem with TALES DateTime conversion

Charlie Clark charlie@begeistert.org
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:15:53 +0100

On 2003-03-15 at 18:14:20 [+0100], M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> 2.1 isn't released yet, so that won't work :-)

oh well, do I have to come round to the Konkordiastra=DFe to get it? I think=20
I'll have to use a workaround of making every Date object a DateTime object.

> True, but that'll probably change soon rather than later given the speed=20
> of development in the PostgreSQL camp.

Actually they released a stable 1.0 version last August. Probably time for=20
us both to take a look and give it a thorough testing. While it doesn't=20
make sense for my current project (hosted on Linux) the prospect of a=20
Windows native PostgreSQL binary +  ODBC is enticing for the demonstration=20
version on my client's notebook.

I guess we're getting a bit off-topic, though.

Charlie