[Zope-DB] SQL exception handling questions

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:57:57 +0100

Luis Mariano Luporini wrote at 2003-3-17 18:47 -0300:
 > Ok. I've created a new Zope Product following the directions in the
 > README of PythonScript
 >
 > The module name is GlobalModules and the directory contains a file
 > called __init__.py with the following:
 >
 > ===== Start
 > # Global module assertions for Python scripts
 >
 > from Products.PythonScripts.Utility import allow_module
 >
 > allow_module(psycopg)

The parameter to "allow_module" is either a module name or
a module object (I do not know what).

If it is a module name, you must pass a string.
If it is a module object, you must import the object before
you can pass it.

Dieter