[Zope-DB] Zope and ZPsycopgDA almost working...

Tamir Halperin tamir@brobus.net
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 01:20:14 -0500

I just figured out how to install ZPsycopgDA into zope on Windows. I =
configured it with all the connection string properties and attempted to =
add it to my zope folder. Here's what I got:

psycopg.OperationalError
could not connect to server: No connection could be made because the =
target machine actively refused it.
 (0x0000274D)
	Is the server running on host 192.168.1.102 and accepting
	TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

I'm running pgsql 7.3.2 (with openssl installed but not specifically =
configured in any way since the installation) on FreeBSD 4.6. On another =
box I'm running Zope 2.5 on Win2K pro.

I'm not sure how to confirm that the answer to the above question is =
"yes". If it is found to be "no" I don't know how to change it. This is =
why I'm not sure which mail list to send this to so I'm sending it to =
both. Thanks so much in advance for you help.

Tamir