[Zope-DB] Re: [ADMIN] Zope and ZPsycopgDA almost working...

Robert Treat xzilla@users.sourceforge.net
25 Mar 2003 10:19:47 -0500

Sounds like your database might not be accepting outside connections.
Check your postgresql.conf file and make sure tcpip_socket = true
You might also need to configure your pg_hba.conf to allow connections
from your windows box.

Robert Treat