[Zope-DB] sybase stored procedure

Max Litnitsky max at telcom.md
Fri Oct 24 07:36:38 EDT 2003

Good time of day!

Tell me please if Zope Sybase DA supports stored procedures. When I try to
test just created ZSybaseDA with sp_who procedure, I get:

Products.SybaseDAv2.db.Error
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):
Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
Module Zope.App.startup, line 205, in abort
Module ZODB.Transaction, line 135, in abort
Module Products.SybaseDAv2.db, line 363, in tpc_abort
Module Products.SybaseDAv2.db, line 200, in query
Module Products.SybaseDAv2.db, line 335, in _error
Error: ct_command(): user api layer: external error: This routine cannot be
called while results are pending for a command that has been sent to the
server.

Thank you in advance!
--
Maxim Litnitsky