R: R: [Zope-DB] ZODBCDA for Python 2.3.3

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Thu Apr 1 14:42:51 EST 2004

--On Donnerstag, 1. April 2004 21:31 Uhr +0200 Zanotti Michele
<michele.zanotti at apss.tn.it> wrote:
> Well, you are rigth, and I think M.A. Lemburg has done a very good work,
> and it is just and OK to pay for his work. (And yes, I know nothing in
> for free in this life, I have my years and I know). So don't
> misunderstand my think, I'm not criticizing M.A. Lemburg, I believe he is
> a Python guru and he is in my Mount Olympus. I simply think that a simple
> no-charge entry-level odbc adapter can help the Zope diffusion in Window
> world: is it a so strange opinion?

It's a question of resources and volunteering. I assume their will be few
volunteers
(if any) to take over the project especially if the stuff is really old and
unlikely up2date.
As a programmer I would give Marc-Andrè the money and do better things :-)

Cheers,
-aj