[Zope-DB] Error Value: 'in' or 'not in' needs sequence right argument

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Thu Apr 22 09:59:22 EDT 2004

Adam,

I originally suggested you do this based on a suggestion made to me on the
list. Please check the archives for the full details. I personally think
that this not the best way to do things and that depending on your DA an
external method might be preferable - this is certainly possible with
mxODBCZopeDA

Note that the general opinion seems to be that you should limit the number
of dynamic SQL statements where possible in order to be able to test and
maintain things better.

There also some Zope Products which might do what you want already:
ZNolkSQLWizard for example.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark