[Zope-DB] Error Value: 'in' or 'not in' needs sequence right argument

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk at forbis.lt
Thu Apr 22 11:00:28 EDT 2004

On Thursday 22 April 2004 15:33, hawelek_tlen wrote:
> If I try to do it in your way, than I have to give to PythonScript whole
> sql-query,

I still can't catch what do you want: if you have single DB connection (IOW
you had added an foobardatabaseconnection object and each ZSQLMethod works
through it, so why you would not use ZSQLMethod <dtml-sql... "..."> things
which ALREADY makes your SQL dynamic?

I had other problem: I need user-per-connection system, which is not supported
by Zope. Therefore I made my own subsystem with new Connection.py, other
RDBMS integration architecture and so on. This means, that SQL depends on
what database connection IS used. But in your case you need only standard
things which already works well. You still can use if..else things to template
SQL request to be rendered and executed.

> It have no sense, better thing is to give this sql-query direct to
> ZSQLMethod, but I don't want to do this because, everyone can do this then,

What do you mean by this? I don't understand you here...

--
Regards, Bogdan T. M. Maryniuck

System programmer, Forbis UAB