[Zope-DB] How to pass values from a form to a page template?

vaibhav uprety uprety_vaibhav at rediffmail.com
Thu Apr 29 02:16:59 EDT 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi,

I have to create a  GUI which contains some Books that are stored as object. Using the GUI one of the user defined roles are to be assigned to each book so that it can be accessed by users on the basis of the roles assigned to them.
This thing has to be done using a GUI

I don't know the TAL in detail. Can anyone tell me how can i pass variables to a template render so that it renders contents on the basis of values passed to it?

Thanks in advance

Vaibhav