[Zope-DB] Basic Question

Laura McCord Laura.McCord at doucet-austin.com
Mon Aug 9 12:10:57 EDT 2004

Hi,

 I am able to get my results from my query through my database
connection but I am having a few fundamental problems with formatting.
My employer prefers using javascript contractible headers on the results
hideing part of the results unless the header is clicked on. However, I
cannot seem to format my results by aligning them in an organized
fashion.

This is what my code looks like:

<script language="JavaScript1.2">
<!--
/*Contractable Headers script- !
*/
var head="display:''"
function doit(header){
var head=header.style
if (head.display=="none")
head.display=""
else
head.display="none"
}
//-->
</script>

i18n:domain="upp">
                    start request/start|python:0;
                    batch python:modules['ZTUtils'].Batch(results,
                                                          size=20,
                                                          start=start)">
onClick="doit(document.all[this.sourceIndex+1])">
here</span>
here</span>
here</span>
       Number Of Processors:<span
tal:replace="result/NumberOfProcessors">serial number goes here</span>

Thanks,
 Laura