[Zope-DB] Database result objects

Henk Laloli Henk.Laloli at niwi.knaw.nl
Thu Feb 5 04:41:24 EST 2004

Dieter Maurer wrote 02/04/04 10:05 PM >>>

>>> The "ZODBCDA" has several issues, including that it does not
implement "dictionaries" (which you do not need anyway!).

Think about replacing "ZODBCDA"...

--
Dieter

Dieter,

Thanks for the information. It would be nice if there came a better ODBC
product with Zope. I know of the mx.ODBC python module and a commercial
Zope product based on it. I have used the python module outside Zope.