[Zope-DB] Re: formatting display of results

Sean F seanmeister1 at netzero.com
Fri Feb 27 11:30:02 EST 2004

Sean F wrote:

> What's the easiest and/or best way to format numeric values returned by
> a ZSQL method?
>
> (Meaning things like currency, x decimal places, etc.)

Thanks all - should have stated that I was using ZPT in Plone. I've
found a Plone product (PythonScripts) that contains the functions I need.

So now I can do something like...

tal:define="global pps modules/Products.PythonScripts.standard"

... to import the functions, and something like...

tal:replace="python:pps.dollars_and_cents(some_number)"

... to format the results.

Thanks again!

Sean