[Zope-DB] ODBC DA Version

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.net
Tue Jul 6 20:44:15 EDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004, Clarke, Paul wrote:
>What version of Zope ODBC DA do I use for Python 2.3.3?

I just installed psycopg-1.1.13 under the OpenPKG.org package
management system.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

Make no laws whatever concerning speech and, speech will be free; so soon as
you make a declaration on paper that speech shall be free, you will have a
hundred lawyers proving that ``freedom does not mean abuse, nor liberty
license;'' and they will define and define freedom out of existence.
	- Voltarine de Cleyre (1866-1912)