[Zope-DB] query

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Jul 16 14:48:18 EDT 2004

Mellado, Mabel wrote at 2004-7-16 10:42 -0400:
>I have zope, plone and Python installed in Windows XP and I have tried to
>install the adaptor for SQL in different ways. For example, mxODBCZopeDA. I
>have not been successful and do not know what else to do. Can you advise me
>on another alternative? Or indicate the error I have made?

Unfortunately, we are not the Oracle of Delphi...
We are unable to guess what you made wrong unless you describe
*in detail* what you did and what you observed in doing it...

Did you read the database chapter of the Zope Book (2.6/2.7 edition, online)?
Did you follow the installation instructions of the DA?
What have you done precisely in order to install the DA?
Where in the process you observed different behaviour than documented?

--
Dieter