[Zope-DB] How to prevent the manage from outer connections ?

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.net
Fri Jul 23 12:54:03 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004, fowlertrainer at anonym.hu wrote:
>Hi !
>

>I need to re-develop my site, because I need make this site opened to
>outer connections (some, not for all).
>It is an intranet site, but some functions are needed to access from
>"outernet".
>
>I don't want to anyone manage my site from outside.
>How to prevent these requests ?

Set the allowable domains in the acl_users entries for people with Manage
roles so they can't manage from other places?

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

``If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police,
the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the
government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws.''
EDWARD ABBEY (1927-1989)