[Zope-DB] newbie--Putting Zope data into MSSQL

Justin M. Keyes m9u35 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 16:13:57 EDT 2004

Hi,
I've set up the ZODBCDA and successfully *pulled* data from MSSQL using an Z
SQL query. But, I do not know how to *put* Zope data into the MSSQL database.
I'm very new to databases--does SQL have commands to "push" data?  Stupid
question I'm sure...

I've read that ZODB can export itself to an XML file and then I can parse it
from there.  Is that the only way to get data from ZODB, or can I somehow use
the ZODBCDA for my purpose?

Thanks so much.

Justin