[Zope-DB] Zope/SQL Application HowTo for newbies

Nick Bower nicholas.bower at jrc.it
Wed Jun 23 11:34:24 EDT 2004

I was just catching up on some reading and after seeing some newbie
posts, I thought to mention this.  A while ago I spent some time writing
a how-to on Zope and SQL integration for newbies.  I found this part of
Zope (sticking zpt, script and zsql components together after
understanding what each did) to be quite difficult as a newbie.

http://zope.org/Members/nickbower/DataAppsHowTo

Just in case it helps some people out there.  All disclaimers given.

Nick