[Zope-DB] Zope, linux and ... Ms Access or Ms SQL SERVER

Jean-Luc Bonduel JLBD at CIGER.BE
Thu Jun 24 10:06:36 EDT 2004

Hello,

I need to connect my Zope with Ms Access and later Ms SQL SERVER for a
client.
After some search, i find outdated product or pay products (we work with
opensource or not...).

Here is the multiple way but which is the rigth ?
- freetds
- iodbc
- unixodbc
- JDBCDA
- SqlRelay
- dbtcp
- ...

Could someone help me ?
The concept of dbtcp agree me but how to link this to my zope instance.

Other way is to run a webservice (Zope instance or python) and use
ZODBCDA (outdated ?).

I think that i am not the only one with this problem, there must have a
solution...

TIA

Jean-Luc