[Zope-DB] MS SQL stored procedures and MXODBCDA - supposedly NO RESULTS

Peter Millar peter.millar at parasyn.com.au
Sun Jun 27 20:16:33 EDT 2004

How come when I run my stored procedure from the query analyzer I get a
swag of results but if I run it from zope I get no results returned.

Is it because the odbc driver or zsql cannot handle such a simple stored
procedure as this one where a temporary table is created, populated,
queried, and finally dropped.

CREATE PROC myState
@StartDate DateTime,
@EndDate DateTime,
@Name varchar(256)

AS
--Create a temporary table containing the history data
CREATE TABLE #DisAgg (name varchar(256), dt datetime, value int)
INSERT #DisAgg
 SELECT name, DateTime, Value
  FROM y

SELECT