[Zope-DB] Re: [Zope] ZOracleDA: compiling dco2.pyd for python23 on windows

Matthew T. Kromer matt at bane.mi.org
Thu Mar 11 09:16:44 EST 2004

Sorry, I don't have a windows build environment any more.  I don't even
have write access to my acount on zope org any more; nor commit
privileges on the CVS side.  I've little interest in spending time or
energy making a zope.org environment work again; I may at some point in
time start a sourceforge project instead to maintain DCOracle2.

I suspect problems you are getting compiling have to do with flags you
need to define, specifically you need to define -DUSEOBJECT and -DWIN32
as well as -DNATIVENUMERIC and -DORACLE9i.  The windows build would just
have these set in the project, but if you aren't using Visual C++ you
will have to define them manually.