[Zope-DB] Re: [Zope] ZOracleDA: compiling dco2.pyd for python23 on windows

Matthew T. Kromer matt at bane.mi.org
Mon Mar 15 16:38:58 EST 2004

Cool!

The only thing I recommend doing is building it from the CVS sources
instead to get a few extra bugfixes.

the "1.3b1" nomenclature is really the fact that was the third time I
did a full binary build after code updates.  It doesn't really reflect
rate-of-change in the codebase.

Arguably the CVS source is version 1.4 or 1.5 now.