[Zope-DB] Question: detecting aborted transactions

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Thu Mar 18 14:43:33 EST 2004

Il gio, 2004-03-18 alle 00:45, Dieter Maurer ha scritto:
> The best thing would be that the "ZPsycopgDA" turns this
> problem into a "ConflictError". New versions may do this
> already (I proposed such a change to the author).

that's me. and yes, 1.1.12 or 1.1.13 will do that.

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
  There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand
   binary, and those that don't.                   -- Michael Gittelsohn