[Zope-DB] The horrible ZOracleDA/DCOracle2 duality

Chris Withers lists at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 10:42:55 EST 2004

Hi Matt,

I remember reading somewhere that you're planning to take DCOracle2 development
off to a sane platform (ie: not Zope.org ;-). Whe nyou do so, is there any
chance we can loose the crazy ZOracleDA / DCOracle2 duality?

 From what I understand, that DA package should only EVER be called ZOracleDA,
and it should contain a sub-package called DCOracle2. That DCOracle2 sub-package
is what gets distributed as the DCOracle2 python bindings.

If that that's all correct, could we just keep the naming as such for future
releases?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk