[Zope-DB] Creating Search Interfaces to MySQL Databases

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Tue Mar 23 04:48:49 EST 2004

Dear Paul,

thank you very much for your e-mail. I'm replying to the list as this _is_
the place to ask. I'm really not a DB, Zope or Python guru and have learned
a lot from this list but it's very nice to be asked!

What exactly is the error you get when you try to add a search interface? Is
your DB connection working properly?

You might want to look at zetadb and ZNolkSQL (or similar) which have
appeared in the meantime.

Come back to the list if you still have problems.

Good luck!

Charlie Clark

--
Charlie Clark