[Zope-DB] Question: ZSQL and autocommit

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Wed Mar 24 13:31:35 EST 2004

Il mer, 2004-03-24 alle 14:41, Chris Withers ha scritto:
> Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
>
> >>Is it possible to run ZSQL in autocommit mode within a Zope transaction?
> >
> > no. use an external method. :)
>
> Even then you're playing with fire. Zope manages database transactions within
> its own transaction framework.

yes, but in an external method you can at least do:

	import psycopg
	o = psycopg.connect(...)

(terrible but that's what he's asking for.)

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
  "Yes, your honour, I have RSA encryption code tattood on my penis.
   Shall I show the jury?"                                     -- <dark>