[Zope-DB] RE: [Zope] (no subject)

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Tue May 4 15:17:53 EDT 2004

Hi Shane,

while what Laura suggests will work I would suggest you don't use DTML.

You can call your ZSQL method from any other Zope object and iterate
through the results as required.

A snippet should suffice to get you going.

Sign up to the Plone or ZPT list for more help

Good luck!

Charlie Clark

--
Charlie Clark