[Zope-DB] Re: [Zope] seeking example database application

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed May 5 17:04:43 EDT 2004

William Herring wrote at 2004-5-5 08:42 -0400:
>I've put this to the general list and the database list........
>I would like to set up a zope/database interface (using Postgres 7.4) with
>the following properties:
>- multiple users each with their own id and password
>- they will enter and access their own data
>- any specific user will not be able to see another user's data
>- the user will not manage his/her web-page

You will need to write your own DA (database adapter).
The available DAs do not support database authentication
base on the current Zope user.

Someone else had the same wish. Search the mailing list archive
(of "zope-db") to locate this thread. Contact this person.
Maybe, he has a solution by now.

--
Dieter