[Zope-DB] Refresh problem

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Fri May 14 12:54:59 EDT 2004

Adam,

Check out the livehttpheaders extension for Mozilla.
http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org

It's quite useful for identifying the source of caching related issues.

btw, you know the browser doesn't automagically know that the content
has been updated in the db, right?

  You do need to tell it to refresh or request the URI again...

--
David