[Zope-DB] 3114, 'ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE'

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Tue Oct 5 01:49:06 EDT 2004

Remy Pinsonnault wrote:
> Dieter, what do you mean had died?
>
> Four other applications are connected to the same Oracle Server (written in
> ASP, Java, Oracle Developer, PowerBuilder) and their connection did not went
> down as DCOracle2 did...

we experience the same problem. I still ahve not seen a pattern to this.
Things that have changed from before we had this problem:

New version of Zope (2.6-series), new OS (RH AS 3.0), latest DCOracle2
from CVS. Exaclty the 3 cor components of a site :-P.

Which means that we ought to start comparing versions.

NB: We have no problems with the Oracle Servers, it is just the Zope
client that dies.

/dario