[Zope-DB] Re:Initializing DCOracle2 and connecting to outsidescript

Jim Abramson jabramson at wgen.net
Tue Oct 19 16:18:23 EDT 2004

You need to move dco.pyd inside the folder (originally) named
"DCOracle2" _after_ you extract the other distribution files.  It needs
to be at the top level of the folder structure that's extracted.

As an aside I'm not sure there's any real reason to rename the folder to
ZOracleDA, I think it's purely "cosmetic".  But this shoudn't matter
either way, as long as that folder, renamed or not, contains the
dco2.pyd file.

Don't worry about install.py anymore - all that would do is look for a
binary to give you, which it won't find and you don't need (you have
dco2.pyd for 2.3 already).

Jim