[Zope-DB] Business Opportunity

L. Intl Singapore ozoneprotection at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 10:24:35 EDT 2004

We are a Singapore based company with a global business operation.  We are currently targeting at a new consumer industry in the Philippines and worldwide.

We are bringing a new aromatic air product and its global marketing concept to you and your business community.

We would like to share this new business experience with like-minded businessmen, professionals and entrepreneurs who are ready to make the difference in life.  Just like the clean water industry, we would like to share this vision of a clean air market worth billions of dollars with you.

My name is Victor Sim, I am currently in Cebu to meet clients and conduct our product awareness seminar.

If you are interested, kindly provide us your name, contact number (cell-phone number & landline), your profession and the location that you are based so that I can meet up with you.

Victor Sim

trinity at starhub.net.sg or ozoneprotection at yahoo.com

Disclaimer:
This email, together with any attachments, is intended ONLY for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is legally priviledged, confidential, and/or subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, please be informed that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, any attachment, or part thereof is strictly prohibited. Kindly note that internet communication are not secure, and therefore are susceptible to alterations. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender by reply email, and delete this message. Your co-operation on this matter is highly appreciated. Thank you.