[Zope-DB] RE: [Zope] passing parameter problem

Laura McCord Laura.McCord at doucet-austin.com
Thu Sep 16 12:35:14 EDT 2004

Yeah I am having a hard time with this.

I revised my script again using tuples() to access the value:

r = container.view_activity(SystemNetName =
SystemNetName).tuples()[0][0]
if r == 'active':
 return r
else:
 return 'failed'

it is still returning 'failed' even though if I print r it returns
active.
Somehow, it is not going through that if statement. Can the single
quotes cause a problem?

-Laura