[Zope-DB] Re: [ZODB-Dev] Status and future of OracleStorage

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Sun Apr 10 02:38:43 EDT 2005

thanks to all that respondend.

What we are basically trying to do is to have redundant ZEO-services
with automatic failover, "hot stand by" and all those things.

We can't afford ZRS so we are trying to cook our own stuff based on
DirectoryStorage, but so far with limited success.

But, happily enough, I have now successfully avoided any further
attempts from management take the OracleStorage path, something Ihave
been trying to do for over a year now. Hopefully this time was the last
one :-).

Thanks again,

/dario

"...and click? damn, I need to kill -9 Word again..." - b using macosx