[Zope-DB] Returning values from Oracle function/procedure withZSQLMethod

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Apr 21 14:08:29 EDT 2005

Chris Withers wrote:

>>> Yeah, and that's what DCOracle2 is, right?
>>

>> Nope.
>

> Huh? I think you need to provide a little more information there...

Sorry, I meant that the "native Oracle interface" is not DCOracle2,
hinting that at the project I mentioned below.

>>> If you're telling me you have a real live decent quality native oracle
>>> interface, then I'm all ears :-)
>>

>> We're considering working on one of these. It is not clear
>> yet whether we'd just hook up on one of the existing
>> Oracle interfaces or invent our own.
>
> Tell me more :-)

Nothing much to tell yet - we're currently busy with other
products, but the above idea is in the queue.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 21 2005)