[Zope-DB] 3114 error with DCOracle2

Satchidanand Haridas sharidas at zeomega.com
Wed Feb 9 06:51:12 EST 2005

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone on the list has come across a 'ORA-03114: not
connected to ORACLE' error while using Zope with DCOracle2 ?

We are using Zope 2.7.3 with Oracle 10g and DCOracle2 ver . We have got
the error at times. But there seems to be no pattern to its recurrence.
I have checked the earlier posts on the topic on the mailing list. One
of the solutions suggested using a patch developed by Chris Withers. Has
anyone on the list used the patch? I would appreciate any comments. thanks.

regards,
Satchit